Why book Studio C Photography for your wedding?
Many answers come to mind. The first is experience.
- We use 2 shooters during your day to give you maximum coverage and multiple vantage points. Both of our photographers are members of the Professional Photographers of America, VPPA, and the lead photographer holds the degree of Certified Professional Photographer. Make sure your photographer can provide you the service, the experience, the retouched digital files, and the wedding albums you will pass down to your children.
- We are fully licensed and insured business in Virginia. We don't expect any problems but if they arise, we have you covered.
- We own an operate a full-service studio in our community. We have the depth of experience and the tools to service your day-of coverage as well as your long term needs. We are familiar with teens, babies, as well as the many brides we have worked with for years.
- Our wedding packages include albums and digital images!
- We want you to enjoy your images for years and years. So the albums we use are heirloom quality. Your grandchildren will be able to enjoy your book.
- We also know you want to share on social media. So we include a digital copy of our work ready for digital sharing--if you choose.
- Your day deserves the respect of photographic art and memories. Please find the right person to give you peace of mind and so your memories are captured.
© Timothy Carlson, CPP